The reading of all information on creativecounsellors.org and theccchub.com is of your own free will. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website immediately.
2. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
3. Creative Counsellors maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case Convertkit & Thinkific. These emails are used by us only to email newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will never be passed on to third parties by us.
4. Creative Counsellors is not responsible for any republished content from us on other websites, blog comments or other media.
5. What We May Collect: We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including your name and email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests for sending any certificates or competition prizes that you have entered to win.
• Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
• Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
6. What We Do Not Collect: Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. We currently use Stripe & Paypal for this reason. For the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
• Bank account information – unless you request for us to make a payment to you
7. What We Do with the Information We Gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will always contact you by email address or Facebook. We may use the information to customize the website and our courses according to your interests.
8. Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
9. Our Commitment to You: We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
12. Opting Out and Managing Your Information with Us: You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here. Please note, however, if you are a member of any of our paid programs, then opting out under this policy may result in a cancellation of your membership with us, and a new membership fee or reinstatement fee may apply if you ever want to regain access to any of our membership programs. For this reason, if you are a member of ours, we may, at our option, email you once in reply to verify that you do intend to cancel your membership(s) with us before we close your membership(s). If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
13. Communications: You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the terms and conditions in our User Terms & Conditions & User Agreement may affect your privacy, and so all of our User Terms & Conditions are incorporated herein by reference, and vice-versa.
Our website allows comments to be added beneath all blog posts on this site. The information collected here, which may include names, email addresses and/or website URL’s, will not be added to my mailing list, nor will it ever be passed on or shared with third parties. There is a comment check box which you must tick only if you are happy to allow your data to be collected for the sole purpose of adding your comment beneath the blog post. If you are not happy for your data to be collected and stored, do not check the box, and your data and comment will not be added to the our blog. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to, but not limited to:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
5. Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.
We reserve the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at our own discretion.
15. Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics:
We are committed to ensuring that our websites contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers. To help us with this we have implemented the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will never attempt to do so. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
16. Terms And Conditions
All content provided across our social media platforms, YouTube channel and both theccchub.com and creativecounsellors.org is for information purposes only. We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without our permission. All opinions are those of the author alone.
17. Links to other websites and blogs
We may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This is our course & membership website and is managed by the Thinkific platform. Thinkific collects your email address, your name and asks you to create a password of your choosing when you sign up. We have access to these details should you need our support but we never share these details with anyone else. Should you wish to have access to or to delete any information that we hold about you then you can either log in yourself and change or delete your information or you can ask us to do this for you. You can email us on email@example.com
Copyright © 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated 25th July 2020